Mounting bracket 20*20cm
Price 97,20 €
- In stock
Mounting bracket for a boat, which acts, for example, as a mounting base for a radar antenna.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Mounting bracket for a boat 20 * 20cm allows, for example, the installation of a radar antenna in the desired location. Also suitable for installing other boat and fishing products. The stand ensures that the product can be attached to a round 25mm rod firmly, securely and reliably.
Technical features of the mounting bracket
- The hinges turn max. At a 45 degree angle, so the rack can also be mounted on two parallel 25mm round bars
- Fits vertical and horizontal 25mm round bar
- Modular parts are made of low carbon stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- The plastic mounting part is made of black ABS plastic, which is very resistant to UV light
- Plastic can be worked easily with a cheap drill bit and the stand is an excellent fit for attaching any device
- All mounting bolts and nuts are made of Wurth acid-resistant material
- Very sturdy and strong mechanics that can withstand all sea weather conditions
- If the need for use or the boat changes in the future, the product can be upgraded with new Bonete PRO2 module parts
- The rack's 25mm mounting stauff is a plastic-rubber compound that acts as a hinge (if not overtightened) and leaves no marks on the mounting tube (not in the picture)
Dimensions of the mounting part
- Material thickness: 10mm
- Size: 200mm*200mm
- There are no holes in the plastic mounting part, as the locations and numbers of holes required are case-specific and ABS plastic is easy to machine with any drill / blade
1 pc. Bonete mounting plate
2 pcs. Bonete PRO2 pedestal piece
2 pcs. Bonete PRO2 hinge
2 pcs. Bonete PRO2 stauff washer
2 pcs. Plastic-rubber compound 25mm mounting stauff
+ All necessary Wurth acid resistant bolts and nuts
- It is advisable to measure and drill the mounting holes of the device before installing it on the boat