Mounting bracket 7-9 "screens
Price 79,00 €
- In stock
Mounting bracket for a boat that fits all typical 7-9” screen sonars and chartplotters.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
The mounting bracket allows the chartplotter or sonar to be installed in exactly the desired location on the boat. Also suitable for installing other boat and fishing products. The bracket ensures that the product can be attached to the boat sturdily, securely, and reliably. Versatile adjustment of the stands helps, for example, to align the screens in the desired direction and angle.
- The bracket fits vertically and horizontally on a 25mm round bar. When installing to the horizontal bar, we recommend using rack models 4, 5, and 6.
- All Bonete PRO2 module parts are made of low carbon stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- The plastic mounting part is made of black ABS plastic, which is very resistant to UV light
- Plastic is easy to work with a cheap drill bit, and the bracket is perfect fit for any device
- All mounting bolts and nuts used in the product are made of Wurth acid-resistant material
- Very sturdy and strong mechanics that can withstand all sea weather conditions
- If the need for use or boat changes in the future, this product can be upgraded with new Bonete PRO2 module parts
- The brackets 25mm mounting stauff is a plastic-rubber compound that acts as a hinge (if not tightened too much) and leaves no marks on the mounting tube.
- As an accessory optional 25mm aluminum stauff, which is a very durable, sturdy and reliable mounting method.
- Mounting part options: A (no mounting foot), B (table piece), C (edge piece)
- Bracket models: 1 = 80mm tumbler + 25mm stauff), 2 = 2 * (80mm tumbler + 25mm stauff), 3 = (hinge + 80mm tumbler + 25mm stauff), 4 = 2 * (hinge + 80mm tumbler + 25mm stauff) 5 = 2 * (hinge + 2 * 80mm tumbler + 25mm stauff), 6 = 2 * hinge + 2 * 80mm tumbler + 25mm stauff)
- Options: 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, 2C, 3A, 3B, 3C, 4A, 4B, 4C, 5A, 5B, 5C, 6A, 6B, 6C + optional accessories
- All bracket models have the same mounting part made in Finland, which can be installed in a horizontal or vertical position
NOTE Stand models 4-6 are also suitable for larger devices. If you want to order a mounting bracket for 12-16 devices, for example, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manufacture a mounting bracket suitable for you.
Dimensions of the mounting part
- The exact dimensions are given in the pictures
- There are no pre-drilled holes in the plastic fastener, as the locations and numbers of holes required are case-specific and ABS plastic is easy to machine with any drill.
You should measure and drill the holes before installing the bracket on the boat
The installation method depends on the rack model (A, B, or C).
A) A) No separate fastening part. Fastening will be done with a mounting stauff to a Ꝋ25mm horizontal or vertical pipe.
B) Table piece. Fastening with an M10 bolt and / or screws to a straight surface, such as a console cover.
C) Edge piece. Fastening with an M10 bolt and / or screws for example, on the side of a console or boat. If screws are used, it is advisable to try the best mounting angle of the edge piece first with just a bolt, as the screws lock the edge piece to the desired angle.
Bracket suitability for sonar and chartplotters
- HOOK-7 Reveal Split Shot
- HOOK-7 Reveal Triple Shot
- HOOK² 7 Split Shot
- HOOK² 7 Triple Shot
- Older 5-7” devices with a full-screen mounting bracket, such as the ELITE-7 CHIRP, HOOK-5 models
- HOOK-9 Reveal Split Shot
- HOOK-9 Reveal Triple Shot
- HOOK² 9 Split Shot
- HOOK² 9 Triple Shot
- Older 9” devices with a full-screen mounting bracket, such as the HOOK-9 model
The suitability of the product can be easily checked by comparing the mounting holes of your device and the dimensions of the mounting plate shown in the product illustrations. If you want to make sure that the product is suitable for your device or to assemble a mounting bracket suitable for your purpose, you can contact email@example.com. In the e-mail, state the manufacturer, model, and year of purchase of your device.