Hand rail 1000/150mm
Price 74,90 €
- In stock
Hand rails with height of 150mm are the highest ones on the market. This Bonete design takes into account the straight grip length of the handrail, which despite being expensive product solution, has been maximized with really steep bends. It further improves safety and allows for example the installation of several rod holders in a boat railing of the same length.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Hand rail 1000/150mm features
- Improves boating safety, because they’ll give you something to hold on even in a big waves and they also increase the height of the boat’s side
- This product offers an easy solution if you want to attach for example rod holders, cup holders or bollard.
- First hand rail in the market that can be fastened with either an upper and/or lower mounting.
- Safety in mind, especially this 150mm model is signicantly higher than the other models at the market
- If this handrail of the boat is needed to be fastened as firmly as possible (often required by handrails), then the handrail tube should be fastened with both upper and lower mounting.
- Depending on the type of the boat, sometimes it is advisable to mount the handrail with POP rivets (not included).
- The length between the center of the railings mounting points is 500mm
- The height is 150mm, which is the measure between the mounting base and the center of the handrail.
- 25mm round tube, which is a typical material size in all boating equipment.
- Made of 1,25mm material thickness that withstands very high tensile strengths.
- Material is 316L low carbon acid resistant stainless steel.
- TIG robot welded parts enable the best possible durability and long-lasting product quality.
- Finishing has been done by electrolytic polishing method.
1pcs. Boat railing 1000 / 150mm
- Wurth bottom mounting bolts and washers and 5mm ball head stainless steel screws