Targa arch 89-113cm
Price 169,00 €
- In stock
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Targa arch 89-113cm features
- This is the first one in the world that can be piled up like Lego blocks and it has the best value for money on the market
- Even if the boat changes frequently, this product is easy to upgrade with new Bonete PRO2MOD components
- The modular solution means the product can be packed in a small space, which allows the product to be transported even by bicycle
- A very simple targa arch solution for the standard 25mm diameter roof railings of an HT boat
- Can install the desired number of rod holders with 25mm mounting stauff clamps
- Made of 25mm steel, which is a typical material size in all boat equipment
- Used 1.25mm thick round steel, which withstands even very high tensile strengths
- The material is RST316L low carbon stainless steel
- TIG robot welded parts enable the best possible durability, long-lasting product quality and appearance
- Finished with an electrolytic method that eliminates all contaminants generated in production
- In the longest position the height of the center is about 80mm and in the shortest position about 170mm
1 pcs. 800mm Targapiece
2 pcs. 100mm Targapiece
2 pcs. 50mm Hinge part, adjustment approx. +/- 45 degrees
4 pcs. Aluminum 25mm mounting stauff clamp (need only 2 pcs. with 750-840mm mounting distance)
2 pcs. Aluminum stauff clamp washer
+ all necessary Wurth bolts and nuts
NOTE. The price does not include the hand rails shown in the pictures
- With this simple arc, it is advisable to use rod holder with an aluminum 25mm stauff clamp.
- If the mounting distance is 890mm-990mm, the middle 25mm stauff clamps shown in the pictures will not be installed.
- Hand rails HST
- Stainless steel rod holders with angle adjustment and aluminum 25mm stauff clamp