Targa arch 75-91cm
Price 159,00 €
- In stock
Thanks to the adjustable targa arch structure, the targa arch is suitable for an HT (Hard Boat) boat with a hand rail spacing of 750mm – 910mm.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
- This is the first one in the world that can be piled up like Lego blocks and it has the best value for money on the market
- Even if the boat changes frequently, this product is easy to upgrade with new Bonete PRO2MOD components.
- The modular solution means the product can be packed in a small space, which allows the product to be transported even by bicycle.
- A very simple targa arch solution for the standard 25mm diameter roof railings of an HT boat.
- Can install the desired number of rod holders with 25mm mounting stauff clamps.
- Made of 25mm steel, which is a typical material size in all boat equipment.
- Used 1.25mm thick round steel, which withstands even very high tensile strengths.
- The material is RST316L low carbon stainless steel.
- TIG robot welded parts enable the best possible durability, long-lasting product quality and appearance.
- Finished with an electrolytic method that eliminates all contaminants generated in production.
- In the longest position the height of the center is about 70mm and in the shortest position about 150mm.
1 pcs. 600mm Targapiece
2 pcs. 100mm Targapiece
2 pcs. 50mm Hinge part, adjustment approx. +/- 45 degrees
4 pcs. Aluminum 25mm mounting stauff clamp (need only 2 pcs. with 750-840mm mounting distance)
2 pcs. Aluminum stauff clamp washer
+ all necessary Wurth bolts and nuts
NOTE! The price does not include the hand rails shown in the pictures.
- With this simple arc, it is advisable to use rod holder with an aluminum 25mm stauff clamp.
- If the mounting distance is 750mm-840mm, the middle 25mm stauff clamps shown in the pictures will not be installed.
- Hand rails HST
- Stainless steel rod holders with angle adjustment and aluminum 25mm stauff clamp