Targa fishing arch 121cm with boat rails
Price 299,00 €
- In stock
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
The first targa arch on the market that can be assembled up like Lego blocks.
- A very simple targa arch solution for the roof of an HT boat.
- You can install the desired number of rod holders with standard 25mm mounting stauffs.
- The mounting distance of the center tubes can be adjusted up to 150 mm wide and therefore this arch works well as a mounting base for a radar, for example.
- The boat rail has a unique fastening solution that allows both top and bottom fastening.
- Definitely the best value for money on the market.
- Even if the boat changes frequently, this product is easy to upgrade with a few new parts.
- Thanks to the modular solution of the product, it can be packed in a small space, which allows the product to be transported even by bicycle.
- RST316L low carbon acid resistant stainless steel
- Material 25mm round steel, which is a typical material size in all boat equipment
- The material thickness is 1.25mm, which withstands heavy use
- Pieces are welded with a TIG robot
- Polished by electrolytic method
- Height from the middle with boat rails is about 20cm
4 Pcs. 600mm Targa arch piece
2 Pcs. 500/100mm Boat rails, not shown in the picture
1 Pc. 150mm Middle piece between center tubes
4 Pcs. Plastic-rubber compound 25mm mounting stauff
2 Pcs. Aluminium 25mm mounting stauff
4 Pcs. Mounting stauff washer
+ All the necessary Wurth M6 nuts and bolts.
NOTE! The boat rail included in the targa arch solution is 100mm high, which means that the height of the center of the arch is about 200mm
- RST rod holders with bottom mounting