Price 249,00 €
- In stock
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Sonar side mount bracket enables fast mounting to the side of the boat for sonar or chart plotter.
- Designed for 3-5" sonars and combination devices, that have a square or round shaped mounting foot.
- Sonar sensor can be fastened fast and reliably.
- Mounting bracket enables sturdy, safe and reliable fastening to the boat.
- Versatile adjustment helps for example placing the screen to the desired direction and angle.
- Sensor can lowered and rotated easily and fast with the handle
- Fast mounting to the boat with two M10 bolts.
- An excellent tool for vertical jigging
- Fits also for rowing boat (sonar requires a battery).
- Made of low carbon stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- All the fastening bolts and nuts are Wurth acid resistant material
- Really sturdy and strong mechanics, that withstand all sea weather conditions
- If need of use or boat changes in the future, this product can be upgraded Bonete PRO 2 module parts
- Brackets 25mm mounting stauffs are plastic-rubber compound, which acts as a hinge (if not over tightened), and does not leave any marks on the mounting pipe.
- Boat side mounting spacing is 30-65mm
- The lenght of the vertical part is 1000mm, so boats side height from the water can be at the most 900mm
- Install the screen in its mounting bracket made of ABS plastic by drilling holes in the sonar mounting foot. Plastic is easy work, so standard drill is suitable for this purpose.
- Install the sonar sensor with screws or bolts to the sensor stand at the other end of the adjustment handle.
- Use for example tape or cable ties to bundle up the wires.
- Install the bracket on the side of the boat, after which you can enjoy fishing