Perustoimitus 4,5m + 1,5m lisäosa
Shore docker 4,5m
Price 349,00 €
- In stock
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Shore docker is suitable for all rowing boats and small boats under 120 kg.
- Significantly reduces rolling friction, making it easier than ever to lower and lift your boat.
- A great tool, especially for the shores of regulated lakes and the sea, where the shoreline can shift a lot
- Well sliding surface protects and saves the bottom of the boat.
- Fits all rowing boat models and many small boat models (keel max. 75mm).
- The combinable module parts enable the construction of a slide rail of the required length.
- Assembled slide rail is easy to take off the beach, for example before the ice arrives.
- Entirely made in Finland.
- EU-level design protection and utility models have been applied for for the slide rail.
- Now the boat does not stay ashore even in shallow water.
- Ease of use lowers the threshold for boat use, which increases comfort and operating time.
- The slide rail is attached to the pressure treated min. 48mm * 148mm plank.
- The length of the product (module) is about 1.5 m.
- The keel groove width is adjustable from 50 to 75 mm, which is worth adjusting about 5 mm wider than the boat keel.
- All stud bolts and washers are included in the delivery.
- Made of PE300 material, which is a typical sliding material.
Delivery content (3 1.5 m slide rail module) *
3 pcs. 1,5m slide rail module
6 pcs. 1,5m keel support
1 pcs. Chain 1,2m
1 pcs. A brush piece that is attached to the beginning of the first module. Prevents the largest rocks from entering the slide.
All necessary screws, stud bolts and washers
Pressure treated plank is not included in the delivery
- It is good to keep the slide rail free of sand, so that the boat can slide along the slide rail like with bearings.
- The water acts as a sliding film, so the lower end of the slide rail is good to be at least slightly in the water. This way the boat wets the rail when it is lifted up.
Watch the demo video here