Electric outboard motor Rhino BLX 70
Price 599,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 90 days
Powerful electric outboard engine Rhino BLX 70 is equivalent to an outboard engine with a 2hp internal combustion engine.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Electric outboard engine Rhino (USA) BLX 70 bls is a very powerful model equipped with brush-less technology. This keeps the power consumption reading as low as possible, which allows a longer operating time with the same battery capacity.
Engine power is adjusted by the handle like a normal outboard motor and the handle has stepplessly adjustable forward and reverse gears. This top of the line Rhino electric motor has Sport mode, which is activated by the push of a button. This accelerates the engine to full speed.
- Very quiet running sound that does not disturb the fish, nor the cottage neighbors.
- Silent, economical and environmentally friendly option
- Digital voltmeter
- The throttle bar has a telescopic arm that can be used to control the engine from further .
- Seawater resistant structure and materials
- Weighs only 12.2kg, but the maximum weight of the boat can be up to 2000kg.
- Brushless motor, so it is maintenance-free.
- Engine Gears and Control: Infinitely variable forward and reverse adjustment, handle adjustment like normal in outboard
- Lifting the motor: Rises up from a push button and the motor can be set to several different shaft angles
- Motor depth and steering response: Continuously steplessly adjustable
- Very easy to use, safe, and economical
- This electric outboard motor is already a reliable partner for thousands of boaters
- Steel shaft
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Battery cable length: 2.10m
- Shaft length: 0.83m
- Max. boat weight: 2000kg
- Weight: 12,2kg
- Zebco Europe warranty: 2 years
- Stepless power control: 7.32A (88.99W / h) - 64.1A (776.80W / h) => For example, with a 90Ah battery, the calculated driving time is 1.4 - 12.1 hours!