Downrigger rail bracket with Scotty pedestal swivel mount
Price 149,00 €
- In stock
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Bonete PRO rail bracket features
- Can be installed on both sides of the boat
- Attach the downrigger to exactly where you want it, where you can control it switfly
- Very sturdy and durable
- Easy to attach and disassemble
- Can be attached to railings with a diameter of 25mm (universal size)
- The plastic part is made of PE plastic and the metal parts are made of 316L stainless steel
- Dimensions (W * L * H) 150mm * 180mm * 25mm
Scotty pedestal swivel mount features
- The downrigger can be adjusted when fishing into the side of the boat or in the direction of the boat.
- Swivels 360Â°, 16 locking points.
- Stainless quick-release bolts.
- Fits all Scotty downriggers (not Laketroller).
- Dimensions: 15cm x 15cm x 10cm.
- The dimensions of the mounting base are 11.43cm x 8.89cm.
1pc Scotty 5-1026 pedestal swivel mount
1pc. Bonete PRO downrigger rail mounting base
3pcs 25mm aluminium stauffs
3pcs stauff washer
+ all necessary fastening accessories, 6 pcs M6-55 6-hole screw, 4 pcs M6-25 6-hole screw, 10 pcs M6 nyloc nut, and 6 pcs M6 / 15 spring plate.
- Pre-tighten the mounting base to the handrail with two aluminum stauff
- Loosely attach the 25mm aluminum stuffer of the support bar to the mounting base
- Place the mounting plate horizontally, and measure the appropriate length of the support bar. Length is often measured to the top of the boat's trim.
- Shorten the support bar with a hacksaw, for example, and install a rubber plug on the cut end. Note! The rubber plug increases the length by about 2mm.
- Attach and tighten the support bar to the mounting plate. The support bar should be mounted on the backside of the boat (right bracket shown).
- Attach the swivel mount mounting plate to the handrail bracket with 4 bolts.
- Attach the turntable to the rigging washer.
- Finally, attach the downrigger to the turntable.