Price 499,00 €
- In stock
The central console is the world's first tubular frame model that is enabling the product features that have not been seen on the market before.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
The center console is an after sales item for all boats.
- Same adjustment features as in the car, height, steering angle and longitudinal adjustments
- Very narrow (less than 400mm), so it also fits in a narrow boat and it leaves very room for movement on both sides.
- Very sturdy structure that does not nibble or natise
- Design-protected product
- The product makes it easy to quickly upgrade a side-steered boat to a center console model
- Easy and fast installation and commissioning to the boat
- The 25mm tubular frame makes the structure very durable and sturdy
- Fits almost all boat models
- Fastened to the bottom of the boat with RST screws or glue. Mounting holes ready.
- The height of the steering wheel is adjusted to suit by means of mounting brackets
- The tilt of the steering wheel is adjusted to suit with the “hinge” in the middle of the product
- Mounting holes ready for Ultraflex control unit
- 600mm as well as 800mm height, 800mm recommended
- The normal color of the control panel is white, but it can also be ordered in black
- The normal color of the cover plate (front) is white, but it can also be ordered in yellow or black
- 1pc. boat console 600mm / 800mm height
- 4 pieces. mounting rails, PE plastic
- 1pc. front cover
- Everything you need, screws, bolts and washers
Ultraflex control unit with cable (Optional), including following 3 parts
1) STEERING DRUM T67, suitable for 2-stroke outboards under 55 hp and small submersible boats.
2) CONTROL CABLE M58 with a minimum bending radius of 200 mm. Sheath Ø 15 mm, inner wire Ø 5 mm, on top of threaded wire Ø 7.5 mm. length selectable NOTE! The given cable length is ~ sheath dimension C + 56 cm. (see picture, ie the actual dimension of the cable is 56cm shorter than the given dimension, eg 10 feet) Required cable length when using a transom or engine well bracket:
- measures the distance from the center of the steering shaft to the center of the motor, rotating the steering cable installation path. Subtract 10 cm from each 90 ° bend = required cable length.
- Cable length when attaching the cable sheath to the sulfur pipe of the motor:
- as above, but add to the length of 30 cm.
3) STEERING WHEEL V32, Thermoplast plastic, black, diameter 340 mm.