Trolling rack 970mm - 1350mm
Price 449,00 €
- In stock
Trolling rack Bonete PRO2MOD is suitable for HT boat mooring range 970mm - 1350mm. A very good product also for the boat's engine compartment.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
The trolling rack solution can be built and expanded later in the same way as lego blocks. The product is made entirely of acid-resistant steel, which makes it also suitable for use in the Arctic Ocean.
In the longest 1350mm position, the height of the center is about 380mm.
In the shortest 970mm position, the height of the center is about 590mm.
Dimensions between handrail moorings approximately 21cm (longitudinal)
Round steel diameter 25mm, which is standard on boat equipment. Material thickness 1.25mm, which withstands high tensile forces.
2pcs Bonete edge
4pcs Bonete middle beam 600mm
2 pcs Bonete corner support part with 25mm clips
2 pieces. Bonete PRO2-50mm hinge part, rotation +/- 35 degrees
2 pieces. Bonete PRO2-100mm support part
4 pieces. Aluminum mounting bracket (attachment of the middle beam to the edge parts)
8pcs. Plastic rubber compound mounting bracket (product mounting on handrails + 100mm support section mounting)
12pcs. Bonete stauff washer
24pcs. Acid-resistant M6 bolt and nyloc nut
0. Measure handrail plate (mm)
1. Assemble the product center beams (center beam + hinge + center beam) and attach both complete center beams to the edge pieces (less than 25mm stuffer + washer)
2. Adjust the width of the product to the width of the handrail (mm) and tighten all bolts and nuts
3. Attach the PRO2-100mm support parts between the two center beams (4 * plastic with struts and washers)
4. Attach the product to the handrails (fasteners; 4 * (plastic / rubber stuffer and washer) + 8 * (M6 bolt and nut))
5. Finally, fasten the corner support part on both sides between the middle and the edge part at an angle of about 45ast