Targa arch 1500-1700mm
Price 399,00 €
- In stock
Targa arch fits to 1500-1700mm
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
The target arc is made entirely of acid-resistant steel, which makes it also suitable for use in the Arctic Ocean. The distance between the middle beams can be adjusted (gap approx. 0-8cm), and this feature allows the Free Tubes between the middle beam to be locked at just the right angle. This is also a good feature with a variety of mounting brackets.
With a handrail width of 1500mm, the edge pieces are almost perpendicular upwards from the lower end, and with a handrail width of 1700mm, the edge pieces are about 10cm wider than the center beam of the smart arch.
The distance between the center bars can be adjusted
The product can be easily upgraded with new Bonete parts
Handrail width 1500-1700mm
Dimensions between handrail moorings approximately 21cm (longitudinal)
Material thickness 1.25mm, which withstands high tensile forces
Round steel diameter 25mm, which is standard on boat equipment
The material is 316L low carbon stainless steel
The total height of the edge piece is about 30cm, and the height of the middle beam measured from the railing is about 25cm.
2pcs Bonete edge
2pcs Bonete middle beam 1500mm
2 pcs Bonete corner support part with 25mm clips
4pcs Aluminum mounting bracket (attachment of the middle beam to the edge parts)
4pcs Plastic rubber compound mounting stick (product mounting on handrails)
8pcs Bonete stauff washer
16pcs Acid-resistant M6 bolt and nyloc nut
0. Measure the exact handrail plate (mm)
1. Loosely fasten both center beams to the edge parts (fastening parts; 4 * (aluffair and washer) + 8 * (M6 bolt and nut))
2. Adjust the angle of both edge pieces so that the width of the product is the same as the width of the handrail (mm) and tighten all bolts and nuts
3. Attach the product to the handrails (fasteners; 4 * (plastic / rubber stuffer and washer) + 8 * (M6 bolt and nut))
4. Finally, fasten the corner support part on both sides between the middle and the edge part at an angle of about 45ast