Solar panel mounting bracket - 2 panels
Price 349,00 €
- In stock
Solar panel mounting bracket that attaches to any straight surface of the boat using the included handrails.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
The boat panel is designed for harsh conditions and is often challenging to attach. With this rack, it works simply, and effortlessly. The stand is attached directly to the roof of the boat or to the engine compartment, for example, with the help of the included railings. The stand can be adjusted so that the panel is at the desired angle from the water surface / sun. Thanks to this feature, the panel collects the sun’s rays most of the time. The stand is made of strong 316L acid-resistant low-carbon steel, making it sturdy enough for any weather, and salt water is never a problem.
The panel is attached to the rack by drilling 2 holes of about 6.5 mm in each attachment point, and the panel is locked to the rack with the bolts and nuts that come along. The panel is fastened between two pieces of plastic to prevent it from cracking even at high seas.
- Maximum panel size: length 700mm, width 550mm
- The adjustment range of the stand is 97cm -120cm, so that in the longest position the panels are almost horizontal.
- The number of panels is either one or two. There will always be enough mounting pieces for the two panels when traveling.
- Recommended panel: Semi-flexible panel for 2-3mm boat use without breakable safety glass (aluminum frame models)
- The panel is attached at 4 different points, each with 2 bolted joints
- All necessary fastening accessories are included in the price
The AU-80WT has a maximum panel size of approximately 900mm * 550mm and is mounted in six (6) locations. The adjustable mounting width of the stand is 122cm -160cm.