Copy of Solar panel mounting bracket - 2 panels
Price 129,00 €
- In stock
Solar panel 50W is a semi-flexible boat panel and can be installed with glue or screws on the deck, bench or roof of a boat, for example.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
The solar panel fits directly into a standard 12V charge controller and battery system. It has a rated power of 50W and charges the battery in good weather at 2.99A. This means that the appropriate charge controller must be above 4A. If you connect two panels in parallel, you get 100W of power with a 12V system, so the minimum size of the controller should be 8A. When connected in series, the voltage rises to 24V and the current remains the same, i.e. 2.99A, so that a 4A charge controller is still sufficient. The size of the panel is 670mm * 515mm, so it usually has a relatively easy-to-fit / flexible mounting point.
This panel is well-suited to the boat due to its mechanical properties, meaning it bends, is durable (it even takes a walk over), and does not use glass, as is typical of panels in an aluminum frame.
- Power: 50 W
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Charging voltage: 16.7V
- Maximum charging current: 2.99A
- Dimensions: 670mm x 515mm x 3mm (+ cable connection)
- Cable dimension: 650mm / 2.5mm2
- Connector type: MC4
- Temperature: -40 ... + 80 degrees
- Junction box IP class: IP67 located on top of the solar panel (not below)
- Weight: 2.53kg
- Flexibility: About 20%