Planer Mast with mounting platform
Price 169,00 €
- In stock
A planar mast with a mounting bracket can replace a traditional fishing arch, especially with a smaller amount of fishing rods.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
The planar mast is firmly attached to the handrail mounting bracket, which makes it possible to mount the mast tube directly on the boat's 25mm handrails. The installation of the handrail mounting bracket is also very sturdy.
- Mounting directly on 25mm boat rails
- The same product fits on both sides of the boat
Installation on a boat
1) Pre-tension the handrail mounting bracket to the handrail with two aluminum handrail brackets
2) Loosely attach the 25mm aluminum strut of the support bar to the mounting plate
3) Place the mounting plate horizontally, and measure the appropriate length of the support bar. Length is often measured on top of the boat's edging.
4) Shorten the support rod with a hacksaw, for example, and fit a rubber plug to the cut end. Note. the rubber plug increases the length by about 2mm.
5) Attach and tighten the support bar to the mounting plate. The support bar should be mounted on the back of the boat (right bracket in the picture).
6) Finally, tighten both handrail brackets, after which you can mount the mast tube on the handrail mounting bracket.
- All metal parts are made of 1.25mm thick acid-resistant steel
- All plastic parts are black, UV-protected PE plastic
- All bolts and nuts are made of stainless steel
1pc. mast tube, 2pcs. aluminum 25mm mounting stafe, 2 pcs stuffing washer
1pc. handrail mounting bracket with all necessary stafts and acid-resistant M6 mounting bolts and nuts
- Planar reel, which is in the second picture