Hand rail 500/100mm
Price 49,90 €
- In stock
Hand rails with height of 100mm are taller than an average ones… This offers you an easy solution if you want to attach for example rod holders, cup holders or bollard. It also improves the boating safety, because they’ll give you something to hold on even in a big waves and they also increase the height of the boat’s side.
- Bussipaketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Delivery to nearest own Matkahuolto service location.
- Lähellä-paketti Suomi
- 7,90 €
- Select a proper delivery point of order from the list at below.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Hand rail 500/100mm features
- First hand rail in the market that can be fastened with either an upper and/or lower mounting
- Safety in mind, even this 100mm model is signicantly higher than the other models at the market
- The design takes into account the straight grip length of the handrail, which despite being expensive product solution, has been maximized with really steep bends
- It further improves safety and allows for example the installation of several rod holders in a boat railing of the same length
- If this handrail of the boat is needed to be fastened as firmly as possible (often required by handrails), then it should be fastened with both mounting options
- Depending on the type of the boat, sometimes it is advisable to mount the handrail with POP rivets (not included).
- Lenght between center of the railings mounting points is 500mm
- Height is 100mm, which is the measure between the mounting base and the center of the handrail.
- 25mm round tube, which is a typical material size in all boating equipment.
- Made of 1,25mm material thickness that withstands very high tensile strengths.
- Material is 316L low carbon acid resistant stainless steel
- TIG robot welded parts enable the best possible durability and long-lasting product quality
- Finishing has been done by electrolytic polishing method
1pcs. Boat railing 500 / 100mm